Thursday 12 December 2013

Book Lovers & Bibliophiles Get Discounts For Sharing

  Latvian based platform Sellfy have made it possible to buy digital content direct from source, with a twist. Content creators like myself or the garage rock group downstairs or the photographer next door can opt to offer a discount to their buyers.  All the buyer needs to do to immediately receive the discount is share the page on Facebook or Twitter!
  As an indie writer I love this concept!  I can reward my fans with lower prices and get visibility from their purchases!  As a buyer I love this concept!  I can buy new material, eBooks, music, images, sound files etc and get a discount just for hitting the share button.

  As a content provider the fee I pay is just 5% or my retail price.  This is a massive saving over the amazonian giant which takes up to 65% of the retail price.  Even taking into account the large fee PayPal levy (20p plus a %!!!) I can still make a sizeable saving to pass on to my fans and still earn a little more.

  I have just posted Warhorn - Sons of Iberia to the site and hope to will explore more features and apps.





No comments:

Post a Comment